I'm grateful for the inspiration and encouragement that I've encountered recently.
- Morgan's going to India. She's taking a class to prepare. And nothing anybody says is making her re-think her decision.
- Anyone is welcome at the Coop/Elder house, and everyone who enters is loved.
- Some kids at my church had a lemonade stand. They bought mosquito nets with their profits, so five kids in Africa could have a lemonade stand, too. Now ten kids get to grow up on both sides of the world.
- Sarah's learning about the Middle East; her heart really breaks for those people.
- My family's going to have Thanksgiving together... at Christmas.
- Elizabeth's students are staying in school.
- Dad's reading the book I borrowed him last summer.
- Finn's beginning to crawl.
- I told friends about the kids in Uganda, and they want to help.
- Jess made the Law Review!
- Even when no one else shows up, Beth and Nick hang out with the JS kids every Saturday.
- My neighbor and I had a front-porch chat.
- I met a new friend at church who lived in Kenya and started an HIV-AIDS project. She left, and a Kenyan took over.
- Alissa and Mark applied for Peace Corps!
I know the most beautiful people.