Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I have this jean problem...

I feel compelled to share the Googling results of my most recent search for the world to see, mostly because it made me roar in laughter.  See!

Google Search Initiated:  
"My jeans rip in my inner-thighs always!  Fix!"


Results:
  1. "Make My Jeans Last Longer:  'Ill back up caddis' point about lining.  I find that wearing boxers reduces this inner thigh pant wear.  I'm not sure if you can even buy that style of women's underwear anymore though an previous girlfriend use to like wearing men's boxers.'"
  2. "I know a girl who scothgards her crotch for this very reason.  It makes sense in theory, but I've never tried it though."
  3. "Katherine: 'This is the bane of my existence.  The destruction is inevitable but in the past I've prolonged the life of my pants by preemptively putting iron on patches on the inside of the pants at the rubby parts.  They come off pretty damn quick though...'" 
  4. "This isn't supposed to be sexy..."
  5. And get ready for the best:  "Do you wash em regularly?  Bacteria causes rippage in the inner thighs."
I'll be denim-patching these suckers.  They're my favorite skinnies (and, currently, my only skinnies).  Grad school budgets excuse such decisions.  At least I'm not alone and got a good laugh this morning :)

1 comment:

  1. Bacteria! Gross! I have the same (inner-thigh ripping) problem, but I doubt either of our problems are caused by bacteria!

    ReplyDelete