Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New.

Confession:  I adore blogs.  With my new job, I have lots of time to surf the web, and I'm back on the scene.  And I love it.  My first blog attempt was one of those Xanga things back in high school, then I started several in college when I felt inspired/turned a monumental corner... there are so many of those in college.  The final attempt in January was a college cooking blog with healthy recipes on a tight budget (the result of watching "Julia and Julia"), but I graduated, and the blog wasn't relevant.  I'm now off to this new start, in so many ways, but this blog is yet another expression of the internal workings of my soul... and a fun little distraction/entrance into the bigger world.

At this time last year, my vision of the future looked entirely different.  What unfolds daily now is 110% not what I expected, but I like what's happening.  I am excited, anxious, confused, eager, and ready simultaneously.  When I consider my life, I am blown away by how undeserving I am of the grace and beauty I encounter everyday.  Life is for living, and I want to do just that.

Cheers to the next year of new:  home, job, relationships, perspective, attitude, budget, schedule, dream, surprise, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment