Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Cleaning.

I'm not moving for months.  Maybe it is spring waiting around the corner.  Or the idea of being somewhere new but familiar with someone who's closeness I treasure.  Possibly it's the concept that frugal people are de-cluttered people who hold onto the necessities and valuables, nothing more and nothing less.  But I am in the mood to rid my life of things-physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual-weighing me down and cluttering my mind, my focus away from what is truly important and meaningful.  Distracting my heart from where it should be.  Blocking the sun's rays from shining hope into my soul that tiptoes on the brink of an uncertain, discontent, and tempting void.

So I'm simplifying.  Downsizing.  Outsourcing.  Letting go to trade for the lightness of freedom and simplicity.  

P.S. - Girls, you might be able to grab some things from my closet to spice up yours.  Check back with me in a few :)

1 comment: