Sunday, April 3, 2011

Inspired by yesterday's sun and 80-degree weather, my friend and I walked across the majority of the city.  As we moved through many neighborhoods, we encountered people of all shapes, sizes, colors, and beginnings; it was wonderful.  And so colorful!  So Alive!

I love living in a place that's moving forward, each day, toward something new, something different.  It's always changing-sort of like me-but deeply aware of where and what it's come from.  Denver is a place of new beginnings, fresh starts for many but full of a rich and complex history.

Our urban adventure was incredibly fun.  I couldn't be happier that winter's done (for the most part-it's sleeting right now), and spring has arrived.  I really, really, really needed yesterday; it was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment