Monday, October 17, 2011

Girls I'll Always Love

Despite not having time to run or pluck my eyebrows, I find time to peruse Facebook, looking through old pictures and stalking people I don't speak with regularly but want to keep tabs on.  Sometimes these searches yield the most incredible results.  Example:

Photographic mess that holds much promise...
I love this picture, or actually, this one:


Aside from being gorgeous, these women are incredible souls.  Some of my best friends, my girls.  When I think of each of them, I am encouraged.  I know only great things are to come from their lives.  

This is a super, cheese-ball post, but I love this picture.  All the hope and sparkle in those eyes.  Never lose it, Girls!

Love.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... All that came of the day those pictures were taken, and all that has come since! I love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete