Monday, October 24, 2011

... And Doughnut Brains (Part Two)

But not all my blog posts can be reflective and spiritual.  This is the second part to my reflections on grad school (as all my blogs are about these days).  Stay away from the doughnut brain!  In other words, don't let your brain be a doughnut.


Ooohh I'm so delicious yet unsatisfying!!!  Eat me!!!  You'll regret it later!!!!!

You know, the person that looks polished, succinct, and delicious on the outside yet is empty on the inside... just like a doughnut.  The opening words of a statement sounds incredible, but quickly intellectual talk spirals into wasted air.  It's tragic.  Just don't do it.  Stick to the biscuit way of life, filling and substantive yet fluffy and amicable.  It's just better to be a biscuit, even if you don't have no gravy.

Always good, every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment