Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Best Ideas Aren't Mine Anyway.

I'm copying my friends and taking time to write about what I'm thankful for on this blog every day during November.  I love it.  It's something that I need very much right now, I think, so thank you to whoever started it to begin with...

Today I am thankful for my sister, and it's her birthday, so it's fitting!  Erica and I couldn't be more different, and we fight all the time, because we don't get each other... but we do.  That's the crazy mystery of sisterhood.  Right now she's going through some tough stuff, but she's persistent and trying to make the best out of it.  And I admire her for that, her resilience and determination to do it right.  She's stronger than she thinks she is, because she admits when she's a hot mess, which is so hard for us to do.

I'm thankful that I get to be her sister and for how she looks up to me, even though I don't know what I'm doing half the time either.  I just love her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment