Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17, 2011: Family Christmases

Honestly, I can't remember the last time we were all together at Christmas.  Okay, I remember it.  It was junior year, but I was high on vicodin post-knee surgery and dropped an F-Bomb, because my grandpa kicked my leg inadvertently.  Yeah, oops, not a shining moment for me atop the Christmas tree!

Anyway, holidays are sort of... ridiculous...around the Morris household, but this year we might all be together for Christmas eve.  Even if it doesn't happen, the hope that we might have it is enough for me.  I'll be the only single child there without a baby, but, hey, I'll be able to talk about white privilege!  Just kidding, I'll be holding out for that conversation until Christmas day.  Just kidding again.

Anywho.  I'm thankful that every family's a little dysfunctional but, despite that, thing can change and become more, er, functional.

No comments:

Post a Comment