Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November 23, 2011: Fun Forward Looking

I have plenty of wonderful things to anticipate, which I am thankful for as well:

  • Vacation!  I have three paid days of vacation.  That's a jackpot in nanny world!
  • Thanksgiving!  I'm super bummed my parents got the flu and can't make it out to Denver for T-Giving, but I am so thankful that I have a second family out here to spend it with.
  • Youth Lagoon is playing a show on Friday.  Enough said.  I avoid Black Friday like the plague, but I'll brave the streets to see this kid.  Pure talent.
  • Sleep is finally here, because I submitted my last final via email two minutes ago.  What what!  1/6 finished with my MSW!!!!!!!  That's absolute crazy talk. (oops, not supposed to say "crazy" anymore... that's a rough one to kick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment