Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spending the afternoons with the twinzies refreshes me.  I can turn off my brain for awhile, yet I have this incredible opportunity to mold the two tinys into people.  That's exciting and a little daunting.  (Again, why I am not ready to be a mom just yet...)

I get great presents all day long.
 Today we played in the yard for hours, painting pumpkins, saying "hello!" to passers-by, and dancing to the Weepies.  It was the perfect fall afternoon full of blissful nothing, sunshine, and crunchy leaves.

Pumpkin shortage.  Whatever!

Cassidy is the little artist.


It's amazing to look back through old pictures on my iPhone from several months ago and read over their mom's blog from over a year ago.  My how they've grown.  They're not babes anymore, but to me, they'll always be the babies.  Funny to think about how much I detested taking that job... go figure.  Life sure is funny sometimes.

Ready to break hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment